Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish biryani recipe. To cook fish biryani you only need 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Biryani:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Rice . For.
- Take 2 Cups of Rice * -.
- Provide 4 Cups of Water * -.
- Take of Coriander leaves *.
- Use of Mint leaves *.
- Take of masala * Whole ( cardamom,Cloves,cinnamon ).
- Get 2 of Ghee * – tblspn.
- Provide 2 tspns of Lemon juice * -.
- You need of Salt *.
- You need 2 of masala . For.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Fish * – ( cleaned and cut into medium sized pieces ).
- Take 1 of Onion big * – sliced.
- Get 1 of Ginger * – tblspn.
- You need 1 of Garlic * – tblspn.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies * – chopped.
- You need 1 tspn +1tspn of * Red chiilli powder – marination.
- Take 1/2 tspn of Coriander * powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn +1/2tspn of Turmeric * powder – marination.
- Get 1 of Tomato large * – chopped.
- You need 1 of Cashewnut * paste – tblspn.
- Provide 2 of Curd * – tblspn.
- Provide of garam masala * Whole – Crushed ( cardamom.cinnamon and cloves ).
- Take of Coriander leaves *.
- Provide 1 tspn of Lemon juice * – marination.
- Provide of * Oil.
- You need of Salt *.
Instructions to make Fish Biryani:
- Rice Preparation.
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 25 minutes. Drain the water completely. Boil 4 cups water with half the quantity of whole masala,mint leaves,coriander leaves,1 tblspn ghee, lemon juice and salt & keep it aside. Heat remaining 1 tblspn ghee in a vessel/pan, splutter the remaining whole masala and add the rice. Fry the rice until it starts cracking. Add the boiled water,. Cook till the rice is done and water is completely dried. Spread the rice in a tray & keep aside..
- Masala preparation.
- Marinate fish with chilli powder, turmeric powder,lemon juice and salt for 1/2 an hour.Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry fish pieces and keep aside.
- Then take 3 tblspn oil (if possible use the oil used for frying fish) and add sliced onions.Saute well till they turn golden brown.Add ginger,garlic and green chilles. Saute well.then add tomatoes and saute till the they are soft.Add red chilli powder, coriander powder,turmeric powder and crushed whole masala.Stir well tiil oil oozes out from the masala.Add curd and cashewnut paste and stir well..
- Then add fried fish pieces and mix well carefully (don’t break the fish pieces).
- Sprinkle enough salt and coriander leaves.Cover and cook in the lowest flame for 2 mints.Remove from fire..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree 10 minutes before baking the biryani. Apply some ghee to a baking dish. Put one layer of rice in the dish. On top of that spread some masala and make another layer. Again spread another layer of rice on top of the masala. Repeat the process until the masala and rice is finished. The top layer should be of rice. You can drizzle ghee & sprinkle coriander leaves in between the layers. Cover the dish with a wet cloth/ aluminium foil. Bake in the preheated oven f….
- If you are using stove top method, layer the biryani in heavy bottomed pan and cover it with a tight lid.Heat a thava and when it is hot place the biryani vessel on the top.Keep the flame at lowest flame and bake for 20-25 mints.At the same time, place a pan of boiling water on top of the biriyani vessel..
- Notes:For 1tblspn cashewnut paste,soak 10 raw cashewnuts in 3tblspn water for 10 mints and grind it to a smooth paste..
- The water used for cooking rice varies depending upon the biryani rice you are using.Always try to use good quality biryani rice.
If you find this Fish Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.