Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon eggplant curry recipe. You can cook salmon eggplant curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Provide 300 gms of Salmon Fillet cut into pieces 2 – 3 inchs.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium diced.
- Take 2 of tomatoes large chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic each of and paste.
- Use 1 of chile green.
- Provide 1 of eggplant medium sized diced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tbsps of fish masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Use of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Wash and cut the salmon fillet. Remove any bones that might be sticking out..
- In a non-stick pot, add some oil. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves when the oil is hot. Next add the onions and fry until the onions are translucent..
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes, the green chile and continue frying..
- Next add the eggplant and the tomatoes along with the masala powders: turmeric and fish masala. If you don't have fish masala, just add a tsp of coriander powder and 1/4 tsp of chile powder. Season with salt, and mix well to combine..
- Add a cup of water and I let this cook on medium low heat..
- When the gravy starts to thicken and the tomatoes get all mushy and you see the eggplant is pretty much cooked through, add the salmon pieces..
- I also added the coconut milk. You can add more or less depending on your taste or completely leave it out. It's totally up to you..
- Gently give it all a good stir. Add the coriander leaves, also season with more salt if needed..
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with freshly made steamed white rice.
If you find this Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.