Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie baked oatmeal cups recipe. You can have apple pie baked oatmeal cups using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of apple pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of additional ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of walnuts (or pecans).
- Get 1 cup of apple chunks, diced small.
Steps to make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a standard size muffin tray or line with cupcake liners and set this aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, apple pie spice and cinnamon. Set this aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine..
- Fold in the walnuts and chopped apples. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack before storing them..
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can eat them cold or you can wrap them individually in a damp paper towel and microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat them up..
If you find this Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.