Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy thicker potato soup recipe. To make yummy thicker potato soup you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Thicker Potato Soup:
- Prepare 8 of White potatoes.
- Take 5 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 3 cup of Milk.
- Use 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Salt And Pepper.
- Provide tbsp of chicken better than bouillon.
- Provide tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 of instant potaotes.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Yummy Thicker Potato Soup:
- Peel, rinse, and dice potatoes. Place in pot with 5 cups of water. Set aside..
- Dice smoked Sausage and bacon slices.
- In a skillet, add 1/2 stick of butter and vegetable oil and saute diced onion, bacon, and sausage together. Until onion is tender. Drain grease..
- Boil the potatoes until tender on medium heat..
- Once tender, add in 3 cups of milk. Stirring frequently..
- Stir in salt, pepper, onion, powder, and garlic powder..
- Place remaining 1 1/2 sticks of butter in soup. Stir in until it melts..
- Stir in chicken bouillon..
- Add the sautéd onion, bacon, and smoked sausage..
- Add instant potatoes off and on during cooking until it gets to desired thickness..
- In a mixing bowl, add bisquick and remaining 1/2 cup of water and mix until a ball of dough is formed..
- Add in the dough to the soup by the tablespoon..
- After making sure potatoes are done, ENJOY! I like to put some shredded cheese in my bowl and mix it in my soup..
If you find this Yummy Thicker Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.