Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-pepper relish recipe. You can have carrot-pepper relish using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot-Pepper Relish:
- Take 3 lb of Carrots, cut into 1/2"slices.
- Take 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- Take 2 medium of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of (10 ounces) condensed tomato soup.
- Get 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry dill weed.
Instructions to make Carrot-Pepper Relish:
- Cook carrots in 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain..
- Add green peppers and onions..
- Heat the remaining ingredients to boiling stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes..
- Pour over vegetables; stir. Cover and refrigerate no longer than 3 weeks.
If you find this Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.