Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala style mutton curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style mutton curry recipe. You can have kerala style mutton curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Provide 1 kg of mutton.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh coconut paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp (approximately) of Coconut oil for cooking.
- You need of Garam masala (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, jeera cumin), black pepper).
- You need 1 TSP of Coriander powder,star phool (star anise).
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need 4/5 of Green chilli.
- Use as needed of Ginger Julienne.
- Use as needed of Fried onions.
Instructions to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Wash and keep mutton aside,(if you are not in hurry marinate mutton for 1/2 hour or more with salt,black pepper & haldi, ginger garlic paste,lemon juice optional)..
- Heat oil in cooker or pan add coconut oil,then add jeera, star phool,dalcini,long.then add sliced onions,fry for some time.add mutton and haldi..
- Cook for a while add ginger garlic and coconut paste.mix well add chopped tomatoes cook again.now add garam masala powder.cover the lid and cook for 1 hour or pressure cook for 2 whistle..
- Use fresh coconut or coconut milk. Keep checking the mutton if cooking in pan,do not add extra water,thick gravy will taste best with Malabar paratha,and jeera rice..
If you find this Kerala style mutton curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.