Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan Chicken Xacuti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Chicken Xacuti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Chicken Xacuti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan chicken xacuti recipe. To cook goan chicken xacuti you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan Chicken Xacuti:
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of ground mace.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Use 4 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/2 of cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 of broccoli.
- Use 1 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Get 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Goan Chicken Xacuti:
- Chop onions.
- Put all spices except nutmeg into dish and grind.
- Roast dessicated coconut in pre-heated oven, 200°F, for 10mins or until golden brown.
- Fry onions in deep pan until golden brown.
- Add chicken with dessicated coconut and spices and make sure it is well covered.
- Pour over coconut milk and add broccoli and cauliflower and bring to simmer. Add water until all chicken and vegetables are covered..
- Grate in nutmeg and add tamarind paste.
- Cook on low heat for 30 mins, stirring when necessary. Add water if it begins to dry out.
- Serve with rice and naan.
If you find this Goan Chicken Xacuti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.