Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Home made cheeseburger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made cheeseburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made cheeseburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made cheeseburger soup recipe. You can have home made cheeseburger soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Home made cheeseburger soup:
- Use 2 1/2 lb of ground meat (i say meat because i use a 50-50 blend of beef and venison ground meat).
- You need 2 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide 1 can of campbells garlic cream of mushroom soup..
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms (large can not the half can).
- Prepare 1/2 quart of sliced dill pickles.
- Take 1 can of diced tomato.
Steps to make Home made cheeseburger soup:
- Cook ground meat, and can of mushrooms, but season it to taste like you would a burger..
- While the ground meat is cooking, start your soups in a large pot, mix in two cans cheddar, and one can cream of mushroom, and three cans of water (milk changes the flavor too much for me, you can use 2 cans of it in place of the water as directed on the cheese soup if you like).
- Next open and drain the diced tomato..
- Take the 1/2 jar of pickles and give them a bath in a bowl of hot water. Drain and rinse a few times while the soup is thinning out and the meat is cooking. This will dilute the strong taste of the pickles and prevent it from overpowering the other flavors when added to the soup. Chop the pickles before adding them..
- When the meat is done strain off any grease using a colander lined with paper towel. Then add it to the soup along with the diced tomato, and pickle. Simmer on low for about a half hour or until the pickles soften..
If you find this Home made cheeseburger soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.