Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet non-spicy curried chicken breast stew recipe. You can cook sweet non-spicy curried chicken breast stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew:
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 cup of beef stock (or other types of stocks) / water.
- You need 3 of star anise.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground bean sauce (optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 cube of beef or chicken seasoning or powder.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Use 1 of spring onions, chopped.
- Use of Beef or chicken cubed.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew:
- Heat cooking oil and saute onion, garlic and lemongrass, approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add beef/chicken, stirring.
- Add curry powder, toss or stir.
- Add stock/water, star anise, cinnamon stick, sugar, ground bean sauce (if using), tomato paste, seasoning powder/cube, salt and pepper. Bring to boil.
- Add carrots, boil for 30 mins on low heat.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions.
If you find this Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.