Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. To cook stir fried couscous/corn beef soup you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- Prepare 1 of small pack couscous.
- Use 1 handful of fresh peas.
- You need 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Provide Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take of For the soup.
- Provide Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Get 1 of big can sweet corn.
- You need 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- Get 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Use Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- You need of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Take 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Take of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Use cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Take Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Get Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- Provide Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Instructions to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.