Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed salmon recipe. To cook glazed salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Salmon:
- Use 2 of salmon fillets.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of clove honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 dash of garlic powder.
Steps to make Glazed Salmon:
- Prepare glaze by melting butter in a skillet, then adding all other ingredients except salmon on low heat. Takes about 5 minutes for all to combine.
- Once glaze is finished allow to sit and cool about 10 min..
- Place salmon on top of tin foil, add glaze over the top and wrap completely in foil. Let sit in the fridge at least an hour. I prefer 2 hours..
- After 1-2 hrs in fridge, keeping salmon wrapped in the foil place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! I always have a strawberry salad with mine ;).
If you find this Glazed Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.