Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini and blue cheese stuffed chicken provençal recipe. You can have zucchini and blue cheese stuffed chicken provençal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal:
- Use 2 of skin-on chicken drumstick fillets.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated zucchini.
- Use 1/2 of grated blue cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal:
- Preheat oven at 395°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. Let it marinate for around 10 minutes..
- While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel..
- Assemble the chicken like a sandwich: place one fillet with the skin facing down and cover with the zucchini mixture. Place the other fillet over it with the skin facing up. Tie both pieces together with cotton twine..
- Line a glass baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil. Put the chicken in and cover it generously with the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F and the cheese completely melts and is slightly golden on top..
If you find this Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.