Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. To cook goan prawn curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan prawn curry:
- You need of To Marinate.
- You need 250 gms of Prawns (washed and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Use of To Make Paste.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 4 of Kashmiri Chillis.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 4 of Garlic pods.
- Use 1 of small Cinnamon.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Take 10 of Pepper Corns.
- Use of For curry.
- Use 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves to Garnish.
Instructions to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes.
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well.
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes.
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy.
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.