Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground bison and asian greens stir-fry recipe. To make ground bison and asian greens stir-fry you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry:
- Use 1 lb of ground bison (sub. lean beef).
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper (sub. black pepper).
- Take 1 bunch of tatsoi, kale or any Asian greens.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry:
- In a medium bowl, mix the bison with the salt, pepper, coriander and cumin..
- Chop the greens into smaller pieces, separating the stems from the leaves of the greens..
- Mince onions and garlic. In a large frying pan, sauté in the olive oil in medium heat until soft and translucent..
- Add the stems from the greens and stir fry about 5 minutes until bright green..
- Add the ground bison, briefly mix into the onions and stems..
- Add the leaves, a splash of water or white wine, a sprinkle of salt and cover with lid. Steam for about 3 minutes until leaves start to wilt..
- Remove lid and stir until bison is just browned and the leaves are completely wilted. Bison is very lean so you don't want to cook a long time or it will dry out..
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve as filling for lettuce wraps, tortillas or with rice..
If you find this Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.