Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry lamb recipe. You can cook green curry lamb using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Get 600 gram of lamb meat.
- Take 3 tablespoon of cooking oil, for sauteing.
- Get 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Get 7 pieces of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 750 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- You need of Spices (ground) :.
- Prepare 15 of large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste).
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare 1 cm of turmeric.
- Provide 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander root.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fennel.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water..
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens..
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti..
If you find this Green Curry Lamb recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.