Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze recipe. You can have easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- Take 1/4 c of sugar-free maple syrup.
- You need 2 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Take 1 T of brown sugar.
- Use 1 T of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 T of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 4-4 oz of salmon fillets.
- Use 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Take 1/4 c of Tropicana Trop50 orange juice.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- In small bowl, whisk together syrup, soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic powder, hot sauce and ginger..
- In baking dish, place fillets skin side down. Gently cut 3 shallow slits on top of each fillet. Pour marinade evenly over salmon, cover with foil and refrigerate 30-60 min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake salmon covered for 8 min. Uncover and bake until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 min..
- Transfer salmon to a plate, reserving marinade..
- In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Whisk constantly over med-high heat for 1 min. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue to whisk until sauce thickens, 2-3 min..
- Serve salmon with glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions..
If you find this Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.