Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Use 200 grams of prawn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut paste.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli.
- Provide as needed of mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of white mustard paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black mustard paste.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Take prawn and marinate with turmeric powder and salt for 5 mins.
- Heat the the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry them.
- Add coconut paste,green chilli, white mustard paste and black mustard paste, mix it well.
- When boiling cover it with 2 mins.
- Now your prawn malai curry is ready serve it hot with rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.