Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd fritters/lauki pakoras recipe. You can cook bottle gourd fritters/lauki pakoras using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras:
- Take 2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder roasted.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 Bottle of Gourd or Lauki thinly sliced.
Steps to make Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras:
- Make a smooth semi thick lump free batter out of all the ingredients mentioned. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes atleast. This is important for the flavours to blend in. Heat Oil on a low heat. Meanwhile wash and peel the Bottle Gourd and slice it as thinly as possible..
- Dip the slices in the batter to coat evenly on all sides and carefully slide into the hot Oil. Deep fry on a medium-high heat only. Cook well on both the sides until done. Serve hot with any Chutney of your choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.