Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe. To cook butternut squash and curry soup with chicken you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Get 1 of butternut squash.
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk (plus more for garnish).
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of yellow curry paste (more or less depending on taste).
- Provide 2 of chicken breast’s (optional).
- You need 1 tbs of cumin (for chicken).
- You need 1 tbs of turmeric (for chicken).
- Take 1 tbs of onion powered (for chicken).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (for chicken).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (for chicken).
- Provide of Olive oil (see directions).
Steps to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 400° then roast the butternut squash. I usually cut it in half, poke holes in it then microwave each half for 4 minutes. I then remove the skin, dice it into chunks, and cover them in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Then put it in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Dice the onion and put it in an oiled pan with the clove of garlic. Sauté on medium heat until onion is caramelized..
- When the squash and onions are done, throw them into a stock pot and set them aside so you can prep your chicken..
- Cover the chicken breasts in olive oil and add salt and pepper. Then cover them in the dry spices and roast them in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until there is no pink in the middle. When the chicken is done, shred it and set it to the side..
- While the chicken is cooking, add the vegetable stock to the pot with your squash and onion and heat on medium low. You can also add your brown sugar and your curry paste. After the curry has been incorporated, you can use a hand blender to blend the chunks of squash and onions until the soup is smoothe..
- Add your can of coconut milk (be sure to shake it before opening the can).
- Ladle some of the warm soup into your bowl and add the chicken and some extra coconut milk if choose!.
If you find this Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.