Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd brinjal masala curry recipe. To make curd brinjal masala curry you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Get 250 grams of eggplant Brinjal (washed).
- Provide As required of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli (cut in half).
- Provide 2 of chopped onions.
- Get Some of Chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Curd Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Slit brinjal into 4 take in a bowl add the turmeric powder,salt,red chilli powder and oil coat the masala..
- Heat the oil in a kadhai put the brinjal in it and mix it well now cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame after 2 minutes gently stir it again cover it and cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame when the brinjal cooks completely take out in a bowl..
- In the same kadhai add oil and heat it now add hing, mustard seeds,sesame seeds and green chilli saute well in medium flame now add ginger, garlic paste saute well for a minute now add onion saute it until golden brown on medium flame add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder red chilli powder and gram flour saute well on medium flame.
- Now add tomato paste saute well add salt and mix it well now add a curd and mix it well and stir continuously cook until oil separates now add little water and mix well now add garam masala powder and mix all nicely.
- Now add brinjal and cook for 5 minutes after 5 minutes off the flame garnish with green coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.