Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury veg cake(handwo) recipe. You can cook savoury veg cake(handwo) using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo):
- Get 2 cups of Rice.
- Take 1 cup of Chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Toor dal.
- You need 4 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dry methi seeds.
- Use 1 cup of Curd.
- Use 1 cup of Grated bottle gourd.
- You need 2 cups of Grated carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 4 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Water.
- Provide For of Tempring.
- Provide 8 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 3-4 of Dry red chillis.
Instructions to make Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo):
- Firstly wash rice and dals and soak the rice and dals together for 4 to 5 hours..
- Drain and keep aside. Grind this mixture coarsely with very little water and rest it for about 6-7 hours..
- Squeeze the water from bottle gourd..
- After 7 hours add curd bottle gourd carrot ginger garlic chilli paste turmeric powder red chilli powder sugar lemon juice baking soda coriander leaves salt and water and mix well..
- Heat oil in tadka pan. Add mustard seeds cumin seeds sesame seeds asafoetida and dry red chilli..
- Add half of the tempering in the mixture. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture in the greased and dusted tin. Now pour the tempering over the mixture..
- Pre heat the oven at 180°c. Bake till the crust is hard and dark brown in colour..
- Serve hot with chhunda or sweet pickle or green chutney or tomato ketchup..
If you find this Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.