Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To make tomato basil soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato basil soup:
- Provide 2 large of tomatoes.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 10-15 of finely chopped basil leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seed powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of butter/ghee.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Tomato basil soup:
- Chopped the tomatoes into quarters..
- Add tomatoes, ginger in a sauce pan. Add water and heat it on medium flame..
- When tomatoes become soft switch off the gas. Let it cool down..
- Now blend it in a mixture grinder. Strain the puree with the help of strainer..
- Heat the puree in a pan. Add salt, black pepper powder, sugar and cumin seed powder.(you can add 1/2 tsp corn powder for proper consistency. And finely chopped garlic for flavour.).
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add finely chopped basil leaves. Switch off the gas. Add butter or ghee and serve hot..
If you find this Tomato basil soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.