Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry recipe. You can have 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Provide 500 grams of Spinach.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 2 medium of Tomatoes (or canned tomatoes).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 of cm Ginger.
- Get 1 of handful Cilantro leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ☆ Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Heavy cream (or substitute with yogurt).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Use 150 grams of Paneer (or bite-sized pieces of chicken breast, potatoes, etc.).
Instructions to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Rinse the spinach well and place in an empty pot. Cook until wilted. You can also heat the spinach in boiling water..
- Lightly rinse the wilted spinach and puree in the food processor. It will turn out very fragrant and rich in color..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the onion into 7 mm cubes. Finely chop or food process your tomatoes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat, and add the cumin seeds. It'll start popping..
- Once the cumin starts to pop a lot and begins to brown, add in the garlic and ginger and saute..
- Add the onions and saute well until translucent..
- Add all the spices marked with ☆ and saute while mixing them thoroughly. It'll seem dry, but it's fine that way..
- Add the tomatoes and keep sauteing. Saute until the shape of the tomatoes disappears and the mixture starts to thicken..
- Please saute until it turns into a paste like in this picture. There will be some oil oozing out from the tomatoes and onions..
- Add the pureed spinach and saute more..
- Once the spinach and tomatoes are mixed together evenly, add either heavy cream or yogurt and stir well..
- Add 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. After bringing it to a boil, let simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat..
- Gently mix in the paneer. Check the saltiness and adjust to your liking..
- Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves and it's done. Enjoy it while it's still hot..
If you find this 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.