Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Use 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Provide 3 of Eggplants.
- Provide 100 grams of Bamboo shoots.
- Get 5 of Green and red bell peppers.
- Get 50 grams of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ♪ Fish sauce.
- Take 4 tsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Use 2 of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.