Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer biryani recipe. To make palak paneer biryani you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer Biryani:
- Prepare 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 1 cup of paneer.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato onion puree.
- Take 1 cup of boiled spinach puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic past.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of boiled veg (mutter,corn,potato, capsicum, carrot).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashew nut.
- Provide 1 of fry onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- Take 2 tsp of curd.
- Provide 3 tsp of fresh malai.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Curd n onion rings.
Instructions to make Palak paneer Biryani:
- First take a kadhai add water and add soaked basmati rice.add salt, clove, cardamom, anise and bay leaf and cook for 8-10 mnt..
- Prepare onion tomato puree, spinach puree and boiled vegetables.chopped onion, capsicum and paneer.fry onion and cashew nuts take out in a paper nepkin..
- Take a deep kadhai.add butter and oil.heat it.now add cumin seeds when it crackle add ginger chilli garlic paste and saute for mnt.add onion and saute till transculant.add capsicum and onion tomato puree add salt mix it well.lid the cover and cook for five minutes..
- Now add boiled vegetables and spinach puree and mix properly.add all dry masala,biryani masala n mix it.now add curd n malai and cook 5-6 mnt in a law flame..
- After five minutes add paneer and cooked rice and mix it well.cook 4-5 mnt in a law flame..
- Fry cashew nuts in a law flame.take out Palak paneer Biryani in a serving plate.garnish with onion and cashew nuts and some grated paneer..
- Serve hot with curd and onion rings..quick and tasty palak paneer Biryani ready to eat..
If you find this Palak paneer Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.