Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tajik style beef and veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tajik style beef and veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tajik style beef and veg soup recipe. You can have tajik style beef and veg soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tajik style beef and veg soup:
- Take of beef (i used chuck today).
- You need of onion.
- You need of potato.
- Provide of carrot.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of cumin seed.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of dil, spring onions or any herbs.
Steps to make Tajik style beef and veg soup:
- Slice or chop onion and add it with beef and water in the pot..
- First set it at middle fire, until being boiled..
- Skim the foam until it gets clear..
- While boiling the soup for 10-15 mins, chop carrots and potatoes. (i prefer slightly bigger size).
- Add carrots first, boil 5-10 mins and add potatoss.
- Add salt and cumin seed accordingly and keep on boiling at gentle fire for approx 20mins..
- Add dil or spring onions as you like..
If you find this Tajik style beef and veg soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.