Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe. To make thai chicken red curry puff pastry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Prepare 1 pack of ready made puff pastry.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of cooking brush.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of It can be any vegetables you have in your kitchen.
- Prepare 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of carrot (finely chopped).
- You need Half of broccoli (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of red pepper (finely chopped).
- Get 1 handful of asparagus (chopped into 2 cm long).
- Provide 1 handful of thai basil.
Instructions to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Pour some coconut milk on a medium hot pan, stir until coconut milk bubbling up then add curry paste in and mix well..
- Add all the chopped veggies in and stir well. Seasoning with fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cut puff pastry into 4. Scroll each puff pastry about an inch from the corner half way through. Add chicken red curry stuffing in the middle of the puff pastry and even it out nicely but make sure it’s not go over the border. Beat an egg in a bowl, mix it lightly with fork and use a cooking bush to Egg wash around the border..
- Bake in the oven gas mark 6 for 15 min. Then take it out and add some asparagus and basil and put it back in the oven for another 10 min..
- Take it out and leave it to cool down for a min. Cut them in portions. You can serve it hot or cold version for picnic 🧺.
If you find this Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.