Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash parmesan recipe. You can have squash parmesan using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Parmesan:
- Take 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of kosher salt.
- Prepare As needed of onion powder.
Instructions to make Squash Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the squash..
- Slice into medallions about 1/4 inch thick or just a bit under that thickness..
- Layer a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Then cover the wax paper with a single layer of the squash medallions..
- Add salt and onion powder to the tops of the squash..
- Now carefully cover each piece of squash with the grated parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown..
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
- Note : these stuck to the wax paper so you could spray with nonstick lightly or brush with butter..
If you find this Squash Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.