Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer pakora masala curry recipe. To cook paneer pakora masala curry you need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Use For of making batter :.
- Get 1 bowl of besan.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Get For of making curry :.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 " piece of ginger.
- Provide 4-6 pods of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp. of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped finely.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamom.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 4-6 of black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- Get As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying paneer pakora.
Steps to make Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Mix all the ingredients for making batter in a mixing bowl and make a thick batter by adding water slowly..
- Cut the paneer in square pieces and dip in batter. Heat oil in a karahi and put paneer pieces dipped in batter in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Like wise make all the pakodas..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli and tomatoes and make a paste in grinder along with cinnamon, cloves and black pepper seeds..
- Heat oil in a karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter add grinded paste in it and let it simmer on low flame till it turn thick. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add 1 glass water and let it boil. When it starts boiling slow the flame and let it simmer on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Now Add 1 tb spoon cream in it and mix..
- Now add paneer pakora in it and cook on low flame for 1 minute. Switch off the flame..
- Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chapatti or parantha garnished with remaining cream..
If you find this Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.