Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage cheese in spinach gravy palak paneer recipe. To cook cottage cheese in spinach gravy palak paneer you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer:
- Use 1 cup of Spinach.
- Take 1 cup of Fried Paneer cubes.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 spoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- Use 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of kasuri methi.
Steps to make Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer:
- Wash and clean spinech leaves. In a deep pan boil water add salt and spinach leaves for 2 min. Drain and strain immediately pour cold water over it. (preeserve green colour) drain water.
- In mixie jar blend all boiled and strain leaves make smooth puree keep aside.
- In a pan heat vegetable oil / butter add cumin seeds whole dry red chilli onions cashew nuts stir untill onios brown add tometoes stir till become soft.
- Add green chilli ginger garlic paste red chilli powder garam masala powder kasuri methi (remove whole dry red chilli)salt cook till oil seprate.
- Remove from pan let it cool. Then blend prepared onion masala in blender make paste.
- Heat up pan add oil add onion masala and spinach masala same pan cook 4 min. Add fried paneer mix well.
- Cook again switch off flame your tasty palak paneer is ready..
- Garnish with tadka in small pan heat oil add cumin seeds chopped green chilli pour on palak paneer put fry whole red chilli.
- Serve with bread naan roti paratha..
If you find this Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.