Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton Curry with Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Curry with Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry with Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry with potato recipe. You can cook mutton curry with potato using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Curry with Potato:
- Use 500 gms of Mutton.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide of As required Oil.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 spoon of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 spoon of Ginger paste.
- Use 2 spoons of curd.
- Use of As required green chillies.
- You need of As required Garam Masala.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as required Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 spoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 spoon of Coriander powder.
Instructions to make Mutton Curry with Potato:
- Take 500 gm raw meat and wash it properly.Take the potatoes and peel it..
- Marinate the mutton with turmeric powder and mustard oil and kept it for one hour. Take a kadhai and fry the potatoes..
- Take a karahi and add oil. Add onion and fry untill golden brown in colour. Add ginger and garlic paste and saute the mixture. Then add coriander and cumin. Add curd and stir it. Add Mutton and green chili and stir continously until the oil separates from the mixture..
- Take a pan and boiled the water. Transfer the mutton mixture from karahi to pressure cooker and add hot water. Cover the lid and keep under the pressure for 20 minutes in low flames. Keep it for 10 minutes and open the pressure cooker lid and add the fried potatoes and garam masala and cook it for 10 minutes. Now hot Mutton curry with potato is ready to be served with rice and potato bharta..
If you find this Mutton Curry with Potato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.