Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. You can cook curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry chicken:
- Get 1/2 of kilo chicken.
- Take 1 teaspoon of curry masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Provide 1 of large Onions (sliced).
- Provide 1 of medium Red bell pepper (sliced).
- Take 1 of medium Yellow bell pepper (sliced).
- You need 1 of medium Green bell pepper (sliced).
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Get 5 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 of cooking spoon olive oil.
- Get Pinch of thyme.
Instructions to make Curry chicken:
- Boil chicken with nutmeg, salt, curry and seasoning until almost tender and set aside.
- Place another pot on heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the thyme, add the sliced vegetables and onions.
- Add the curry masala powder.
- Add the chicken and chicken stock.
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for 3-4minutes.
If you find this Curry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.