Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer – Pakistani style Curried Spinach & Cottage Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer – Pakistani style Curried Spinach & Cottage Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer – pakistani style curried spinach & cottage cheese recipe. To cook palak paneer – pakistani style curried spinach & cottage cheese you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer – Pakistani style Curried Spinach & Cottage Cheese:
- Provide ½ kg of Spinach Palak Chopped / –.
- Get 250 gms of Paneer Cottage Cheese / – (cut in bite size cubes).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger/Garlic Fresh paste – heaped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chili – medium sized.
- Get 3 – 4 of Tomatoes – medium sizes (pureed with a green chili).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fenugreek Methi Seeds / – heaped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds – crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander seeds – crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fenugreek Kasuri Methi Dried leaves / – heaped ..
- You need 3 of chilies Whole dried –.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt – adjust if more needed . –.
- Provide 4 tbsps of Oil –.
- Provide 1 cup of paneer cottage cheese Oil – frying / . -.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili Powder – adjust if more needed . –.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer – Pakistani style Curried Spinach & Cottage Cheese:
- Heat 1 cup of oil in a frying pan and fry cubed paneer till it turns golden brown. Remove on a kitchen paper. Set aside..
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in pan and add ginger garlic paste. Once it becomes golden, add cumin seed, coriander seeds, whole red chilies & fenugreek seeds to oil and cook for 1 minute..
- Add tomato puree to oil. Add salt and chili powder and mix. Cook till the water dries completely..
- Add frozen chopped spinach to the tomato paste. Cover and let it thaw for 10-15 mins..
- Add dried fenugreek leaves to the spinach and let the water dry completely..
- Add fried paneer to the spinach and mix. Cover for 4-5 mins over low heat till the stream of oil comes out on the side..
If you find this Palak Paneer – Pakistani style Curried Spinach & Cottage Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.