Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken teriyaki recipe. You can cook pineapple chicken teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki:
- Take 2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil for skillet.
- Take 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple rings, juice reserved, rings cut into fours.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into wedges.
- Use 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take of Salt pepper garlic powder, onion powder, any other seasoning you like.
Instructions to make Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag. Massage the bag well and stash in fridge for no less than 30 minutes..
- Prep onion and pineapples and set aside. In a bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and seasonings in a bowl and whisk..
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat cooking oil in a large cast iron skillet on med/hi. Arrange chicken in a single layer and brown. Discard marinade. Once brown, add pineapples and onions and whisk sauce once more and pour over it all and stir. Place skillet, uncovered, in oven. Bake for about 30 minutes until thick and bubbly. Serve with white rice. I garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds but was out lol.
If you find this Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.