Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can have baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti:
- Take of dry ziti pasta.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Provide of lean ground beef.
- Provide of (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until all dente and drain.
- In large skillet, brown onions and found beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 13×9 baking dish.
- Layer as follows: 1/2 cup ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.