Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and bean enchiladas or mini burritos for the kids recipe. To make beef and bean enchiladas or mini burritos for the kids you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef- or turkey or chicken or veggies.
- Take 16 of Corn tortillas or one package depends on how much you fill them.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans or any cooked whole beans.
- Get 1 can of Crushed tomatoes/ tomato sauce or enchilada sauce..
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper, sugar.
- Get 2 cup of Cheddar cheese- shredded.
- Get 1 of Green onions for garnish.
Steps to make Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids:
- Sautée onion and beef until browned. Drain..
- In a small pot add 24oz can of tomato purée or sauce and add all the spices. Play with it and build the sauce that taste best to you. You could also use a can of enchilada sauce but this was just as easy and the flavors were amazing!.
- Grate some cheese about two cups, one for the mixture and one for the top. Or you can use the pre shredded kind, up to you. I prefer shredding from the block- it's much tastier and you don't need as much..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften about 16 corn tortillas in a hot pan, no oil needed, 10 seconds on each side , until hot and soft. Collect on a plate and cover to keep in the heat..
- Drain the meat and return to pan, add the can of beans and slowly mix together. Then you can just toss the cheese in, reserve some cheese for the top of the dish..
- Pour some enchilada sauce into a casserole dish. 9×13 works well..
- One by one place a tortilla in the sauce and scoop some of the filling evenly down the middle. Roll it up in the sauce and place seam side down. Do this until you have no more filling left. Add more sauce as needed. I got 16 in the dish..
- Cover with additional sauce, cheese and green onions..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.