Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted spice crumbed cod fillets recipe. You can have roasted spice crumbed cod fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Get of FISH.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of fresh cod fillets.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of small stalk celery, minced.
- Take 1 of Shallot, minced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take 4 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- Prepare 4 of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- Prepare of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Take of SERVING SAUCES.
- Get 1 of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Use 1 of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Provide of lemon wedges,.
Instructions to make Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
If you find this Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.