Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple crumble with oat flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple crumble with oat flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple crumble with oat flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble with oat flour recipe. To cook apple crumble with oat flour you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple crumble with oat flour:
- You need 6 of Apples (any kind).
- Use 80 gr of oat flour.
- Use 50 gr of oat flakes.
- Provide 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg unbeaten.
- You need 50 gr of margarine.
- Get of Cinnamon as you wish.
- Take of Nutmeg as you wish.
Steps to make Apple crumble with oat flour:
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..
If you find this Apple crumble with oat flour recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.