Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 recipe. To cook moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Provide 1 cup of Moong daal / yellow lentil.(soaked) for half an hour in water.
- Take 1 cup of Masoor daal / red lentil (soaked) for half an hour in water.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Provide of 🌻For Tempering / Tadka.
- Get 4 Tbsp of vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves cut into thin slice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use of 🌻For garnish.
- Provide of Fresh cilantro & green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Wash both dal well till all cloudy water run clear. Put drained moong and masoor lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3 & 1/2 or 4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Cover and cook till yellow and red lentils are done. If you noticed lentil too dry so you can add half a cup boiled water or as you needed..
- Tempering / Tadka: Heat oil in another small non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and garlic and sauté till the garlic is turn in to brown colour and mix well. Add this mixture to the cooked dal and mix well..
- Add green chillies, coriander sprinkle some garam masala powder cover and Cook for a minute. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish more with a fresh coriander green chilli and serve hot.with rice, roti or naan..
If you find this Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.