Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 1 of large bunch of spinach chopped.
- Provide 200 gms of paneer cubes.
- Use 2 of green chillis chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion large onion chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of freshly grated garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 cups of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First to make palak paneer, you have to blanch the palak leaves.firstly wash the leaves carefully. Now blanch it in a utensil of boiling water for 3 mins.now drain the boil water and wash it with cold water and keep it aside for cooling..
- Now take a blender and blend it smoothly..
- Now take a pan,add oil in it..add cuminseeds onion and saute them for a min then add ginger,garlic grated and green chilli..saute it for sometimes. Now add tomato puree and cook it till it release the oil.now finally add the spinach puree and 3 tbsp of water,mix them properly and cook for 3 mins.add the salt,cream and Garam masala…
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.