Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso-flavored fried tempura (okonomiyaki) recipe. To make miso-flavored fried tempura (okonomiyaki) you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki):
- You need 50 grams of ◎Flour (cake or all-purpose flour).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- Prepare 70 ml of Dashi stock.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon Sakura shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red pickled ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Get 1 of Ingredients (meat, octopus, squid, corn, tuna, etc.).
- Take 2 of Green onions or scallions.
Steps to make Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki):
- Add ◎ to a bowl and mix it up with an egg beater instead of sifting, add the dashi stock broth a bit at a time, and mix without kneading. Dry-fry the sakura shrimp..
- Add 1 cm squared cabbage, sakura shrimp, red pickled ginger, any of your favorite ingredients, and a cracked egg to the bowl from Step 1. Gently mix it up with a fork or cooking chopsticks..
- Heat oil in a pan, and cook over medium heat. Once the sides have hardened, flip over. Press down firmly on it with a spatula, and lightly coat the top with half of the miso..
- Flip it over and reduce to low heat. Press down on the batter with a spatula, and lightly cover with the remaining miso..
- Flip it over again, and it is done once you fry the miso. You cook it through on both sides, coat with miso, and fry it again over low heat..
- Garnish the fried okonomiyaki with scallions. Top with mayonnaise if you like. However, please first try a bite with just the simple taste of miso..
- Variation: Add 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder roux for faint flavor of curry. It goes better with the sauce. I recommend making it with green onions and corn..
If you find this Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.