Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. To make paneer, aubergine & cashew curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Prepare of Paste mix.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 20 g of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Rest of the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 250 ml of double cream.
- You need of The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜.
- Provide 1 of aubergine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 200 g of paneer.
- Take 100 g of cashews.
- Provide 150 ml of natural yoghurt.
- Take of Serve with.
- Take of Rice 🍚.
Steps to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes..
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside..
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown..
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned..
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through..
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice..
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.