Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sw thai green curry rice low in syns recipe. To cook sw thai green curry rice low in syns you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Get 500 g of chicken breast sliced.
- Take 100 mls of low fat coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbs of Thai green curry paste.
- Use 100 g of baby sweetcorn.
- Provide 100 g of tender stem broccoli.
- Take 100 g of Mangetout.
- Use 5 of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 150 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 300 g of basmati rice.
- Take of fresh corriander.
Steps to make Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Cook rice as per instructions set aside until needed.
- Spray a large fry pan with fry light and add sliced chicken cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spring onions, baby sweetcorn, broccoli and Mangetout.
- Add Thai green curry and stir through and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and let it reduce.
- Add rice and stir through coconut milk and everything is hot.
- Serve and sprinkle with corriander.
If you find this Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.