Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer stick recipe. To cook palak paneer stick you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Stick:
- Use 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- Provide 100 gms of paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of saunf powder.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Stick:
- First, wash the spinach leaves properly. Now take hot water in a bowl and keep the leaves in it for 2 mins. Now remove the leaves from water and keep it in a strainer. Now cut the paneer and sprinkle red chilli powder and chaat masala on it..
- Now take a spinach leaf and place a paneer cube at one side. Now fold the leaf from both side and make a roll of it. Folding is same as we do for spring rolls..
- Now take besan in a bowl and add all spices as mentioned above and mix well. Make a batter for pakodas. Now dip each stick in batter and fry till golden brown..
If you find this Palak Paneer Stick recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.