Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Ham Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Ham Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple ham glaze recipe. To make pineapple ham glaze you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Ham Glaze:
- You need 8 oz of can of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar (firmly packed).
- Get 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry ground mustard.
- Use dash of salt.
Instructions to make Pineapple Ham Glaze:
- Drain syrup from crushed pineapple and set aside..
- Combine crushed pineapple, brown sugar, both mustards, lemon juice, and salt in a saucepan..
- Over medium-high heat, stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add the reserved syrup to the saucepan a little at a time, while stirring, until a gravy-like consistency is reached..
- When your ham has about 30 to 45 minutes left to bake, slowly pour the glaze evenly over the top of the ham, then put it back in the oven. Baste the ham with the ham juices/pineapple glaze every 10 to 15 minutes until done, basting at least 3 times (I usually baste it 4 or 5 times)..
If you find this Pineapple Ham Glaze recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.