Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. To cook tomato soup you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Soup:
- Get 2 stick of of celery.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 clove of of garlic.
- Get 2 of glugs of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 400 grams of tinned tomatoes.
- Take 3 large of ripe tomatoes.
- Use 1 bunch of of fresh basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 300 ml of single cream.
- Get 1 of sea salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Soup:
- Peel and roughly slice the carrots, celery, onions and garlic..
- Put a large pan on medium heat with the olive oil, add all chopped ingredients.
- Cook for 15 minutes with lid askew until carrots are soft..
- Dissolve stock cubes in 1.5 litres of boiling water then add to the pan along with tinned tomatoes and fresh tomatoes..
- Give it a good stir and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes with the lid on..
- Remove pan from the heat and add the basil, butter and balsamic vinegar..
- Add the cream and season, blend until smooth, taste and adjust seasoning..
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.