Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Diet Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Diet Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diet bolognese sauce recipe. To make diet bolognese sauce you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Diet Bolognese Sauce:
- You need 500 g of beef lean (<5% fat) ground / minced / 17½ oz ..
- You need 1 can of tomatoes diced Italian (400g / 14oz.).
- Take 200 g of onion (sliced) / 7 oz ..
- Get 100 g of carrot (chopped into small cubes) / 3½ oz ..
- Provide 75 g of celery (chopped into small cubes) / 2½ oz ..
- Get 150 g of mushroom (sliced) / 5 oz ..
- Get 50 g of cheese low fat grated Italian hard / 2 oz ..
- Use 2 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Take 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper fresh ground.
- Take 2 teaspoons of bouillon powder vegetable.
- Get 2 of beef stock cubes.
Instructions to make Diet Bolognese Sauce:
- Grind the beef making sure to remove all visible fat. If using shop bought ground / minced beef be sure it is less than 5% fat.
- Slice the onion. Chop the carrot into small cubes. Cut the celery into lengthways then cut across the grain into cubes. Put the onion, carrot, and celery in the same container and microwave for 8 minutes..
- Reserve 2 heaped tablespoons of themicrowavedvegetables in a hand blender beaker, add thebouillonand set aside..
- Put the vegetables, minced beef and mushroom in a wide bottomed lidded pan on a medium to high heat and cook. Stir continuously until the beef starts to produce liquid and is browned throughout..
- Add the tomatoes, purée, herbs, garlic powder, pepper, and stock cubes. Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for at least 5 minutes..
- Add a little boiling water to the blender beaker. Blend thoroughly then stir through the sauce to thicken..
- Continue to simmer for at least 2 more minutes and then until the beef is tender, Stir the cheese through the sauce until it is absorbed..
If you find this Diet Bolognese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.