Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Get 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Use of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.