Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. To cook red curry chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece.
- Get 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbls of red curry paste (adjust to your preference).
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of coconut cream or coconut milk.
- Provide 3/4 tbls of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar (or brown sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of red pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- Provide 1 tbls of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Lime wedges, optional.
- Use of Green onion, sliced, optional.
Steps to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white..
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well..
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens..
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion..
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.