Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style grilled fish with special masala recipe. To cook restaurant style grilled fish with special masala you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala:
- You need 1 of big fish.
- Get 8 cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 of ginger piece.
- You need 4 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 5 of cloves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper corns.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of small piece nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use few of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare leaves of few curry.
- You need 1 tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala:
- Clean fish and wash thoroughly and put cuts on it. Pat dry it.
- In a mixie jar take garlic, ginger, green chillies and the masalas in plate given below..
- Add in the kasurimethi,coriander leaves, salt..
- Add lemon juice, tandoori masala. Grind it..
- In a bowl add tamarind paste and add curryleaves(break it with hands). Add the grinded masala..
- Put the whole grinded masala and, kashmiri chilli and adjust salt. mix well..
- Apply on pat dry fish. Apply inside the cuts too. Apply both sides..
- Cling wrap the fish and let it marinate in fridge for 8 hours. Take out from fridge and keep for 1/2 an hour and then grill. Grease a baking tray and keep the fish in it. apply olive oil on both sides..
- Preheat a oven for 10 mins and then grill for 25-35 mins. grill on both sides till golden. when ready serve..
If you find this Restaurant style grilled fish with special masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.